Soups and Specials
Check out our specials board for today’s soups, sandwich of the day, daily salad, hot dish of the day.
Wrap/ Ciabatta/ Sourdough/ Wholemeal/ Gluten Free bread (€5.90)
- Grilled chicken salad – Chicken, tomato, cucumber, leaves & black pepper mayo
- Flying Bacon – Chicken, Bacon, Emmental, tomato, leaves & honey Dijon mayo
- Goats cheese salad – Ardsallagh goats cheese, hummus, sweet red onion, roasted peppers & leaves (v)
- Three cheese & Ham – Cheddar, fontina & smoked scamorza cheese mix, ham, plum tomato, red onion & relish
- Caprese – Toonsbridge Mozzarella , siciliano sunblushed tomatoes, spinach & pesto (v)
- White Tuna – Roasted red peppers, celery, pickled red onion, lemon juice, little mayo & leaves
- Vegetarian – Grilled Aubergine, red peppers, sun blushed tomatoes, hummus, pickled cabbage & spinach
- Falafel Salad with wholemeal pitta, hummus, tomato, cucumber, pickled cabbage & red onion salad (Ve)*
- Greek Chicken Souvlaki with tomato, cucumber, red onion, oregano, citus yogurt dressing flatbread
- Salad of the day (v) Two grain salad, feta, healthy seed mix & walnuts – add hot grilled chicken breast or grilled Haloumi (add €2)
- Changes daily – sample hot dishes below
- Soup* – Changes daily(v)
- Italian Meatballs in tomato sauce with wholemeal penne pasta, parmesan & basil pesto*
- Moroccan Chickpea & Spinach Stew with yogurt & brown basmati rice*
- Free range Chicken tagine with preserved lemon, couscous & yogurt*
- Iberico Chorizo & Chickpea Stew with brown basmati rice*
- Italian vegetable stew with baby potatoes, courgette, tomatoes with parmesan & crusty bread*
(Ve) suitable for vegan and dairy/ egg free diets.
Gluten free*, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan alternatives are available upon request
We cannot guarantee the absence of nuts in our dishes. Please inform a member of staff if you are allergic to any food items.
All our Beef, Chicken, Lamb & Bacon is of Irish origin